• PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.hotelpuertojuanmontiel.com, which is made available to you by the entity responsible for the website, whose identification data is:
|NAME||NOELIA HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
|REGISTRY DATA||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of MURCIA Volume 3132, Folio 90, Section 8, Sheet MU-89758|
|HOME||C/ ANTONIO SÁNCHEZ CÁCERES, 4, 30880 ÁGUILAS (MURCIA) SPAIN.|
To which from now on we can refer to as "company".
Browsing the company's website attributes the condition of user thereof, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user will be liable to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
• CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
• Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company's computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
• Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without any of them being understood to be transferred to the user. of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
• EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
• The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
• The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
• Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to one's own image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
• PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website www.hotelpuertojuanmontiel .com, you must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the company's website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of the company's domicile being competent.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users must contact the company through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in September 2021, so there may be variations until its next revision.
NOELIA GESTION HOTELERA SLU, hereinafter "company", can collect and process data from website users and other interested parties, having been obtained by different means such as:
• Web forms.
• Telephone contact.
• Paper forms.
• Post mail.
• Public access sources (newspapers and official bulletins, media, etc.)
The treatment of the data collected through said sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other current regulations in this regard. .
Who is the Data Controller of your data?
|Identity||NOELIA HOTEL MANAGEMENT SLU|
|Direction||C/ ANTONIO SÁNCHEZ CÁCERES, 4, 30880 AGUILAS (MURCIA) SPAIN|
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Within the framework of the hotel and tourist activity, your data may be processed for the purpose of managing accommodation and stay, security and compliance with sectoral regulations,
In the company we treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as for provide the requested services.
The rest of the data processing that we can carry out has to do with the normal activity of the company and the activities implicit in its management, using the data for purposes of internal administration, commercial and financial management, human resources management, communications with the interested parties and any other purpose derived from the fulfillment of the corporate purpose and statutes of the company.
Based on the information provided, we will be able to create a commercial profile with the aim of improving your user experience and personalizing the offers and communications that we consider to be of interest to you. No automated individualized decisions will be made based on said profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is for the purpose of job search (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers from the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up with these being filed for human resource management.
What type of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system, depending on the profile of the interested party (client, supplier, employee), are:
• Identification data, image and contact
• Identification codes or keys
• Postal or electronic addresses
• Data of personal and professional characteristics
• Academic and curricular data
• Economic, financial and insurance data
• Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature
• Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the activity and services of the company
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as a relationship with you is maintained, either as a client, or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be eliminated immediately, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be one or more of the following:
• Informed consent given for example in questionnaires, forms, etc.
• Compliance with pre-contractual and contractual commitments due to the commercial relationship between the parties and the requested services.
• Compliance with pre-contractual and contractual commitments with third companies that request the services for the interested party (travel agencies, tour operators, etc.); which in turn act as data controller and will have informed you of their data protection policy.
• Legitimate business interest within the framework of its business activity.
• Other options prescribed in current data protection regulations, valid in law.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized treatment managers or other implicit third parties necessary in the correct provision of goods and services; b) Entities and companies belonging to the same business group or organization as the person responsible for the same purposes described here, or where appropriate for purposes for which express consent is sought; c) competent public authorities in the exercise of their functions; d) other legitimate interested parties and legally established third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
• Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data concerning them is being processed and to obtain more information about this treatment.
• Rectification or Deletion of the personal data that concerns the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
• Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of your data).
• Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Revoke consent, which may lead to the annulment or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do this, you only have to contact us through the email address email@example.com, or by writing to C/ ANTONIO SÁNCHEZ CÁCERES, 4, 30880 ÁGUILAS (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to find out more about your rights or request their protection by the control authority.
The company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures in its information system to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, as far as the legal system allows it, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any breach of security will be conveniently and immediately reported to the competent authority and/or State security forces and bodies.
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services. for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.