Best price guaranteed
At Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel, we promise to always offer you the best price online for our hotel.
If, before booking you find a lower rate on the internet than ours, we will respect that inferior price and match it to your booking.
Steps to take:
Send us an email to email@example.com indicating the following details:
- Rate you have seen on our website or at which you have booked (in this case, you should also indicate your booking number).
- Lower rate you have seen and the page you have found it. Remember that it must be for the same room type, dates, no. of guests, board plan and establishment, in addition to having identical cancellation, modifications and prepayment conditions, and any other terms that may by relevant to the booking.
- Attach a screenshot of the lower rate.
Our advisors will consider your case and provide you with a response as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions »
- Price guarantee claims may only be sent by the person who made the booking.
- The rate must be on the internet and verifiable.
- In the event the "best price online" request is for a booking of several nights, this guarantee will apply to the final price for the whole stay and not the partial price of specific nights.
The best price online will not be applied in the following cases:
- To unclear providers such as Priceline.com, Hotwire.com or any other site that does not provide the customer with information regarding the rooms available, establishment name, hotel destination etc. until payment is guaranteed.
- To bookings with other providers made on portals such as voyageprivé.com, bonhocio.com, GROUPON and similar sites.
- To package deals. These rates include the hotel as a part of other services, such as air travel, transfers, etc.
- To non-published rates such as: corporate rates with discounts, group rates, meeting rates, etc.
- To offline rates (traditional travel agencies).
- To rates corresponding to websites that offer services payable by cheque.
Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel reserves the right to deny the equalling of the lower rate if the lower rate's availability cannot be verified, in addition to reserving the right to modify and cancel the terms and conditions that apply to the present guarantee.