In order to comply with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform users and visitors to the website of these terms and conditions, which are binding.
This Legal Notice has been reviewed in January 2022, so there may be variations until its next review.
2. Who is responsible for processing your data?
NOELIA HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of MURCIA Volume 3132, Folio 90, Section 8, Sheet MU-89758
C/ ANTONIO SÁNCHEZ CÁCERES, 4, 30880 ÁGUILAS (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of MURCIA, Volume 3132, Folio 90, Section 8, Sheet MU-89758.
3. Object and acceptance.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.hotelpuertojuanmontiel.com, owned by the person in charge indicated in the previous point, which we may refer to as "responsible" or "company" from now on.
Browsing the company's website attributes the condition of its user, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice.
The user will respond to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching said obligation.
4. Conditions of access and use.
The website and its services are freely accessible except for the corresponding Internet connection and access costs, contracted by the user. However, the company may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form or prior authorization by the company.
In case of being a minor, for the use of the services, you must always previously obtain the consent of the parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are ultimately responsible for all the acts carried out by the minors under their care.
The responsibility in determining the specific content to which minors access corresponds to those, which is why, if they access inappropriate content on the Internet, mechanisms will have to be established on their computers, in particular computer programs, filters and blocks, that allow limiting the content available and, although they are not infallible, are especially useful for controlling and restricting the materials that minors can access.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
It is the user's responsibility to keep the information provided to the company updated at all times.
The user will make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company. You will use the website in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, as well as morality and good customs.
To this end, the user will not use the website for prohibited or illegal purposes, will not violate the rights and interests of third parties, and will avoid any form or action that may damage or cause harm to the company and/or third parties.
In this way, the user agrees not to carry out any of the following activities or actions:
a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, offensive, disrespectful and, in general, contrary to law or public order.
b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
c) Attempt to access the accounts and/or profiles of other users or restricted areas of the company's or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or third parties.
e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
• h) Not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties: information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
Yo. violates, despises or is contrary to the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and other current regulations;
ii. induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality and public order;
iii. induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
iv. is contrary to the right to honor, to personal or family privacy or to the person's own image;
v. in any way, damages the credibility of the provider or third parties; and constitute illegal, misleading or unfair advertising.
5. Intellectual property.
The website and all its contents necessary or implicit in its operation: texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the company or its respective owners. , and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
All the contents indicated above, by way of example, but not limitation, are under the protection of intellectual and industrial property regulations. Any reproduction, use, distribution and communication, either partially or totally, require prior authorization from the company, or where appropriate, from the respective owners.
By default, users of the website can only view and use its contents privately, for the legal and implicit actions of the website and company services; without being subject to any type of exploitation or transfer to third parties.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, logos, graphics or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them. themselves.
The company recognizes, in favor of the corresponding owners, its industrial and intellectual property rights.
The mention or appearance on the website of names and brands of third parties does not imply any right or responsibility of the company over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by them.
The incorporation of logos, signs, data or content that identifies clients is carried out within the framework of fair practices in industrial or commercial matters, their exposure being limited to indicating that the company has provided them with a service or maintained a professional or commercial relationship in sometime.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the corresponding owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
6. Links (hyperlinks or links) and IP addresses.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services.
Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink to the company's website must previously request written authorization from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website.
It will refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or including illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
7.Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
The company is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently of the website of the company.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSICE, the company makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, when necessary, the blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In the event that the user considers that there may be some content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the company immediately by any means of contact indicated at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
b) The presence of viruses or other malicious elements (malware) in the contents that may cause alterations and damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one's own image.
d) Any information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by the company, including any existing link or hyperlink, whose exclusive function is to inform the user of other sources likely to expand the information and content offered on the website. website.
The company reserves the right to modify any type of information or content that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users.
Users are responsible for reading the Legal Notice on any occasion that they visit the website, as the terms may vary without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of these conditions, publication on the website being sufficient. company website.
8. Privacy and cookies.
The company has a high commitment to comply with the personal data protection regulations to guarantee the privacy of people and the correct treatment of personal data, fully complying with its obligations and the corresponding security measures.
In the event of the existence of non-necessary cookies, the prior requirement of the user's informed consent may exist.
In any case, you can consult the Cookies Policy of the website.
9. Procedure in case of illegal activities.
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the company's website , you must send a notification through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this Legal Notice, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
10. Notices, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective when they are made through the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this Legal Notice. Users should contact the company through any of these.
If any point or provision of any terms, conditions or policies present on the website is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the terms will remain valid and in force.
For any litigious matter that concerns the company's website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of the company's domicile being competent.
We have a high level of commitment to the privacy of people, so the protection of personal data is important to us.
We treat the data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other current regulations in this regard.
2. Who is responsible for processing your data?
NOELIA HOTEL MANAGEMENT SLU
C/ ANTONIO SÁNCHEZ CÁCERES, 4, 30880 ÁGUILAS (MURCIA) SPAIN
3. What is the origin and type of data we process?
The origin of the information we process can be any of the following categories:
• Identification data, image and contact
• Communication and messaging systems: email and messaging applications, telephone, etc.
• Other lawful sources and origins of information.
The different categories of data that we can process depending on the type of interested party (user, client, supplier, employee, etc.) and the nature of the activity of the person in charge and the different data processing are:
• Identification data, for example: name and surname, image, DNI/NIE.
• Identification codes or keys, for example: username, employee code.
• Postal or electronic contact addresses, for example: telephone, email, profile on social networks.
• Data of personal and professional characteristics, for example: age, date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, curriculum.
• Economic, financial and insurance data; for example: bank details, credit card, etc.
• Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature; for example: job position, payroll document, etc.
• Transaction data, for example: goods and services supplied and received.
• Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of our activities, services and object.
4. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In general, the data is processed to successfully carry out the actions implicit in the normal development and management of the activity of the person in charge. Although we can specify different treatment purposes depending on the possible existing categories of interested parties:
• Customers and potential: management and maintenance of commercial, pre-contractual and contractual relationships; internal administration; economic management; advertising and marketing, customer service, guest management and accommodation services and other wellness, nautical and sports activities.
• Collaborators, creditors and suppliers: management and maintenance of commercial relations, internal administration and economic management.
• Workers: management, development and maintenance of the employment relationship, human resources management, communications, training activities, occupational risk prevention, registration of the working day and other purposes derived from legal obligations and development of labor relations.
• Candidates: management of resumes received, management of job offers and personnel selection.
• Web and social network users: user service and management of communications between the parties.
Other general purposes that the controller can implement are:
• Preparation of a commercial profile, with the aim of improving your experience by personalizing offers and communications. Individualized decisions will not be made based on said profile and will act based on legitimate interest.
• Video surveillance, for the safety of goods and people, as well as the corresponding labor control based on legitimate interest.
• Telephone switchboard, in order to record communications for security, guarantee and quality of care, based on legitimate interest.
• Control of monetary obligations. In the case of debtors with certain, overdue and payable pending payments, the person in charge may communicate this circumstance to credit solvency files, debtor files, and debt management or recovery services, among others, based on legitimate interest.
• Communications: development and execution of communications through the data and means of contact available (email, instant messaging, etc.) with categories of internal stakeholders (workers) and external (clients, potentials, collaborators, suppliers, etc.) . The purposes of said communications can be informative, organizational, commercial and advertising, as appropriate based on the informed consent and the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
• Other purposes derived from the nature of the person in charge, motivated in the normal development and exercise of their activity, from a valid legitimizing basis.
5. How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept at least as long as there is a relationship with the interested party, as long as its deletion is not requested, as long as responsibilities may arise or as long as there is some legal provision for conservation.
Regarding the data of candidates and job applicants, they will be deleted immediately when they are not of interest to the person in charge.
Regarding guests and travelers, they will be kept at least during the mandatory periods of making them available to the competent authorities.
The data controller has an inventory of conservation periods in its data protection plan that it observes to manage the different applicable conservation periods.
The deletion of the data will be carried out in any case ensuring the confidentiality of these.
6. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The person in charge observes and applies the different existing legitimizing bases that are applicable to each purpose of treatment. These are:
to) Informed consent of the interested party.
b) Pre-contractual or contractual commitments.
c) Legitimate interest of the person responsible.
d) Applicable legal obligations.
and) Other legitimizing bases legally prescribed.
7. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party by default, except:
a) auxiliary services, authorized treatment managers or other implicit third parties necessary for the proper provision of goods and services;
b) State security forces and bodies, competent authorities and public administrations in the exercise of their functions;
c) other legitimate interested parties and legally foreseen third parties.
8. What are your rights when you provide us and/or we process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
• Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and to obtain more information about this processing.
• Rectification or Deletion of personal data concerning the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
• Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of your data).(Portability of your data).
• Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Revoke consent, which may lead to the annulment or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do this, you only have to contact us through the email or postal address indicated at the beginning.
9. Data security
We adopt in our information system the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the data.
However, as far as the legal system allows it, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any breach of security will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and/or State security forces and bodies.
10. Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
11. Social networks.
The person in charge may have a presence on social networks through the corresponding profiles, this section being applicable and any legal and privacy terms present on the website for the treatment of data of users who become followers or in any way become followers. link to those profiles.
The purposes of use of these profiles by the person in charge are communication, business development, marketing and advertising.
User followers and/or participants in our profiles will refrain:
to) To publish content or information contrary to the Laws, morality, and good faith. Any illegal, annoying, inappropriate use or behavior that may generate negative opinions on the profile or that violates the rights of people is not allowed.
b) To behave contrary to the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
The person in charge reserves the right to remove without prior notice any content that is considered inappropriate. Likewise, it is released from any responsibility in relation to the security measures corresponding to each platform, the user having to know them together with the legal terms and conditions of use of the platform itself.